Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help with a new fanfiction idea.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help with a new fanfiction idea.
Theores
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help with a new fanfiction idea. 9 Years ago Karma: 0
I am completely new to writing fanfiction and after reading some great ones and well…not so great ones, I decided to try my own hand at writing and I’m starting with my favorite Manga Inuyasha! I have an idea for my first story which involves answering some the questions that the great but mysterious Rumiko Takahashi left unanswered when the manga ended. While I want to make it a Sesshomaru/Kagome story, I first wanted to give Sesshomaru a first love interest, who because of my love of the Country, from Egypt. I have some ideas to make it reasonable as to why an Egyptian woman would be in Feudal era Japan in the first place and to make Sesshomaru as canon as possible. I am just posting this right now because I want you to tell me what you think of my original character and wheter or not you feel some of the head scratchers’s answers are completely crazy. I can take criticisms well when it comes to writing because I want to be my best. Just please no attacking myself as a person. Thank you all who read this and tell me what you think.
Name- Rehema Zakari (name meaning, compassionate, the lord recalled)
Place of Birth- Beilbeis, Egypt
Age- Appears 20 (at least 500 years old)
Appearance- black hair, medium brown skin, grey eyes
Personality- A literary genius, Rehema was famous for her discovery of the first Youkai’s original language and as such was the only person capable of deciphering the many scrolls, codex’s, paperwork that described the greater power Youkai once held. Having suffered a great loss in her life, Rehema made it her life’s research to discovering the key to life that is being able to revive the dead. Being in possession of her countries Ankh, a final gift from her mother, Rehema tended to be very secretive about her research even when it came to her lover Sesshomaru. Rehema was also against violence and would only use so if completely necessary. She usually left the brawn part of her adventures to Sesshomaru or another guy. Having such high intellect, she also seemed to lack basic social skills such as personal space or boundaries, usually staring at people intentionally when she notices something interesting about the person. Along with that she had little to no problem asking various questions that are personal to many people, who often mistaked her curiosity for nosiness. Although always looking for the next piece of information that could help her in her journey, she had a tendency to just give away what isn’t important to her, which led to some trouble in her life when she accidently gave a witch access to an ancient magic spell who almost killed Sesshomaru! Rehema basically was a bit of a pushover until something or someone that matters to her is endangered or otherwise harmed. Outcasted for being a Gaigin in a country she is unfamiliar with, Rehema understood prejudice and racism like most half demons in society. She made no judgements when it comes to people, and her Egyptian behaviors others find….odd, though usually her actions had a point that was not seen until the last moment.
Creations- Bakusaiga which is Sesshomaru’s signature sword was designed and ultimately created by Rehema with help from Toutosai whom she met long before Inu no Taisho did. Sesshomaru’s sword was locked inside of him after her death in which he went on a rampage, having lost his mind at losing the woman he loved.
Tenseiga- The ankh which Rehema brought with her from Egypt, is the root of the Tenseiga which gives it its ability to revive the dead. Inu no Taisho took this artifact along with her research on the subject matter and used them for his own devices.
Death- Rehema will be dead at the start of the fanfiction and will only ever come up in flashbacks or in Sesshomaru’s thoughts. Her death isn’t going to be revealed yet, but I will let you know that Sesshomaru’s family had something to do with her demise.
Relationship with Sesshomaru- I won’t reveal that either, but know two things, one they were lovers once and shared a special connection, and two without her half the manga wouldn’t have happened.

So tell me what you think so far. I want honest opinions please! Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.