Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Would like some help with my newest Sess/Kag story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Would like some help with my newest Sess/Kag story
gabby
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Would like some help with my newest Sess/Kag story 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I started working on this idea for a Sess/Kag fanfic and it's coming along nicely, I think it has good potential but I've been doing some thinking and there's a part in the story that I'm not sure how to approach because the idea is a teeny bit complicated and I keep hitting a mental brick wall.

The problem is making sure the idea makes sense and that it works well with the story itself, I have quite a bit of free time so if someone who's experienced in writing Sess/Kag stories could help me out I'd really appreciate it!

I'll give whomever wants to help me details later on, thank you so much in advance!

Logged Logged

Hi my name's gabby, I'm new to this site and only found out about this it when I heard the sad news that single spark was gonna be closed I'm not happy about it but you gotta do what you gotta do.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Theores
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Would like some help with my newest Sess/Kag story 9 Years ago Karma: 0
I'd be happy to help u if you could help me just inbox me I have a few ideas of my own to fill in gaps of the manga

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.