Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
'Artist' willing to draw scenes!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: 'Artist' willing to draw scenes!
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
'Artist' willing to draw scenes! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Hai there!

It's JR and I'm slowing a bit down from stories to practice some sketching/painting.

Well, I'm stuck.

I'm willing to draw anything (nothing naughty-- yet) you ask for from your stories.
Please understand I have little spare time and can't read an entire fanfiction for each request T_T I'm sorry!

But if you would include a description of the scene/character for me, I'll sketch it as soon as possible... I can't promise I'll color it though!

Please let me know
Thank you
JR

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:'Artist' willing to draw scenes! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 56
I would love the last part this scene drawn, if you want. I love picturing the last part of this where the boy is pinned to the tree looking.

He is a younger dog demon, looks the size of a 10 year old little boy, son of Sesshoumaru. His hair is two-toned, mostly silver with black tips. He has Sesshoumaru's moon on his forehead and a red swirl on his cheek. The swirl starts on the side of his head, under his hair and spins on his cheek.

He wears clothing like ol'Fuzzy's, baggie shirt and pants, boots, no armor. He has a spike looking collar and spikes on one wrist. (he's doing the whole rebellious kid thing) and Sesshoumaru's crest, the sakura blossom pattern, on his shirt, over his heart.

I hope that's a good enough description. I'd really love to see this scene drawn. If you want.

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:'Artist' willing to draw scenes! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Great description.

I had to read a little bit of it to grasp the whole thing, but I'll get on it!

I'll post up the sketch and if you like it... I can try to color it

Thanks for the challenge/suggestion!!

PS- From what I pictured, it will be a simple scene with Takeshi pinned against the tree. I may or may not add Kagome depending on the difficulty

And if it's okay, he will be semi-sitting/kneeling against the tree because from the description I think it'll be more natural in that posture.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/23 18:27 By Jade R. Rayne.
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:'Artist' willing to draw scenes! 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Here it is KEdakumi!

dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=8350

It is uncolored... `tis but a sketch. I tried really hard to make Shippou look presentable in a more realistic form, but it is really really really... hard.

I hope I have Takeshi's features just about right. I wasn't sure how large his birthmark on his arm was... so I improvised a little.

I hope you're not disappointed!

And if you want it colored, let me know

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/07/23 21:30 By Jade R. Rayne.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.