Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help
MidnightAngelWings21
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi i'm new here and hope I'm doing this right . I was trying to put some of my fanart up but I can't seem to find the place to uplod it to . Like I go to the fanart section and under the user menu any time I clik the my fanart or the submit new button it would show other ppl's work and nothing elce so am I not doning something right or what? plz help me.

Thank's
MidnightAngelWings21

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
If you click the 'fanart' tab at the top of the page, then click the "Submit New" button, it should show you a screen telling you to submit a new picture with the rules and so forth.

Try going here

Hopefully this helped you. If the link doesn't take you to the uploading page then I have no idea :/

Logged Logged
MidnightAngelWings21
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
ok I tryed it but it just shows me the banners, fanart, icons and other things in the gallery it wont show me anything about uploding a fanart
Thanks for your help.

Logged Logged
Luna
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
That's weird :/ Try PMing one of the mods, I'm sure they can help you. MoxyMiki, Mitharus, sugar0o, and Priestess Skye, to name a few. They're site savvy

Logged Logged
MidnightAngelWings21
Pup
graphgraph
ok I'll try that thank you for your help

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 53
Hrmm... from a quick look....

When you click on the Fanart tab, are you still logged into the site? The "Submit New" link on the navigation menu (left) only shows up if you're logged in (Or should only show up if you're logged in ).

It could be another of it switching between 'dokuga.com' and 'www.dokuga.com' ... Same site, different login sessions. :/

-J

Logged Logged
MidnightAngelWings21
Pup
graphgraph
I am loged in but when I go to the submit new or my fanart it takes me to www.dokuga.com/gallery
then I tried the link that luna gave me www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=showupload and the same thing happend it keeps sending me to the gallery
but when I go to faverits it taks me to the fanart that I added there so idk I think it hates me

Logged Logged
Mitharus
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Need help 12 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 53
Well... I was guessing.... I was just able to upload a junk pic, so I'm going to have to go out on a limb here... Are you using IE by any chance?

If so, can you turn on Compatibility View ; and try again... See this post about where to turn on Compatibility View...

The posting stuff is doing things with JavaScript, and that could (most likely is if it's IE) be messing it up.

If you are not using IE... Well, I'll have to dig into the server logs and see if I can't find out exactly what it is your browser is requesting when you load up that page.

Edit:
Oh... Forgot to mention this. Images also need to be either: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png (I think; typing off what I can remember from a quick glance.)

There is also a size maximum. Though, unless the image you're posting is huge, you probably won't hit that.

-J

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/27 20:47 By mitharus. Reason: Image restrictions
MidnightAngelWings21
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you so much for your help=). I had some cookies that didn't allow me to uplod the fanart.I feel realy smart -_-'

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.