Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanart and Drawing
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanart and Drawing
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fanart and Drawing 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Manga Studio? I've been wanting that program ever since I heard of it! I'd like to get Manga Studio EX, which is like the Debut only it has a lot more on it... but it's a bit pricey - very close to $300. *Sighs* Well, I think that it used to cost about $450 before that, so if it could just drop down another couple of hundred... I'd buy it (even if it meant staving myself; I'll do it! I want it so badly...).
Yeah, that is pretty expensive. It's such a deep program, just like Photoshop, so I guess it's only natural.

But that one website I posted earlier was offering only 49.99 for the Debut 4. Maybe you should take a look at that one.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Edit: Sorry - extra post

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/09 02:52 By DestinysTears.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fanart and Drawing 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 26
Manga Studio? I've been wanting that program ever since I heard of it! I'd like to get Manga Studio EX, which is like the Debut only it has a lot more on it... but it's a bit pricey - very close to $300. *Sighs* Well, I think that it used to cost about $450 before that, so if it could just drop down another couple of hundred... I'd buy it (even if it meant staving myself; I'll do it! I want it so badly...).

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/09 12:16 By Honey-Bee.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
No problem! I saw this one site that has it; here's the link - my.smithmicro.com/win/manga/index.html

Logged Logged
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
This sounds extremely intersting! I started a doujinshi some time ago, and as I plan on resuming it some time in the near, future, I wonder if this program would be helpful for me. If you have any additional information about the program, I'd love to hear it. Did you catch the name of it?
I believe it's Manga Studio Debut 4. It has a picture of an anime girl with pink hair and clothes on the front. Good luck!

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Thanks! I'll check it out online. I wonder if there is a downloadable or a trial version.

Thanks again!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Fanart and Drawing 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
My husband and I found something similar to that at our local Hastings store. It was called "Manga Clip Art". It was fun while it lasted. We need a specific art program on the computer, which we lack, and it gave us a trial version of it, but it ran out on us. *sniffle* It's sitting on my bookshelf, mocking me daily...

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
This sounds extremely intersting! I started a doujinshi some time ago, and as I plan on resuming it some time in the near, future, I wonder if this program would be helpful for me. If you have any additional information about the program, I'd love to hear it. Did you catch the name of it?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/09 09:03 By Lady Sianna. Reason: Having a stupid fingers day

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Fanart and Drawing 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
So I went to Office Depot recently, and this little "Anime/Manga" progam thing caught my eye. Apparently, if you like to draw that sort of Anime styled art or like making doujinshi-like things, it's pretty useful.

And, I saw these little "Manga markers" too, if you're interested in those. It just grabbed my attention with the little anime guy on the front of the package.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.