Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for a good sess/kag fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for a good sess/kag fic
Heather Damon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for a good sess/kag fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a future or modern area fiction that does not have time travel or the jewel and no vampires either ( a good romance would be nice )

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:looking for a good sess/kag fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 95
I'm still half asleep but here are a few I can think of right off the top of my head.

Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands
Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.
Rated MA

Fallen Angel by Danyealle-sama
POST-CANON Having been dragged to see male strippers by her friends, Kagome sees the one being she never thought she would as the featured performer: Sesshomaru. Then, both their lives take a very strange and unusual twist with players from the past once more coming together to fight yet another evil in their midst.
Rated MA

Second Chance by Striking Falcon
Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands, is betrothed to a miko with a dark side. When Sesshoumaru declares in front of the wedding party that he doesn’t love the miko, she curses him. Fast forward to 2003, when Kagome is driving home from work. She accidentally runs over a pure white dog with golden eyes. She names him Chance, after being given another chance at life. Will ‘Chance’ finally get the life that was taken away from him in hatred? *Inuyasha & co. belong to the illustrious Rumiko Takahashi*
Rated MA

Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae
Christmas is known to be a time of magic and wonder, especially when the young are involved.All she wants is for him to be happy and seeks the aid of the one person guaranteed to do just that. [HAPPY CHRISTMAS, IT'S FINISHED!]
Rated MA

Dancing With Scissors by piratequeen0405
Complete! Thank you for your patience and support. Kagome's niece, Rin, is left orphaned by a tragic car wreck, leaving Kagome to raise her alone. Or so she thought...help comes from an unexpected source, Sesshoumaru. The only problem is that they can't stand each other. Will they be able to act like adults for the sake of their niece...and maybe find love in the process?
Rated MA

Stealing Heaven by Freya Ishtar
Higurashi Kagome thinks it a dream come true when she gets an internship on an archeological dig, but finds that her life is in another's hands after her professor, Taisho Sesshomaru, becomes possessed by an entity that considers his prize pupil quite the delicacy. *2nd Place Best Angst Fiction at the Feudal Association, Sept. 2011* *1st Place Best Darkfic/Horror, 1st Place Best Lemonfic, 2nd Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 4th Qtr, 2010; 1st Place Best AU/AR, Nominated Best Drama~ 1st Qtr, 2011; 1st Place Best Lemon~ 2nd Qtr, 2011* *1st Place Best AU/AR & 2nd Place Best Darkfic/Horror~ 1st Qtr, 2012*
Rated MA

Impeccable by forthright
AU. Kagome is stunned to learn that she's inherited a sizable fortune, a Japanese estate, and an indentured youkai. She's an unlikely heiress, and Sesshoumaru is the perfect butler. Complete in 100 chapters.
Rated T

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Stardust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for a good sess/kag fic 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello,
nearly everything written by Oroyukae will meet your requests,
so much fun in reading them!

Stardust

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.