Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anyone have object deletion tool? Need help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anyone have object deletion tool? Need help
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Anyone have object deletion tool? Need help 14 Years ago Karma: 54
Okies basically, I have a demo of a banner I made which I need the word demo taken out. The art program I used is glitching on me and it won't let me open the file (the clean version of the banner) with any other art program I have. If you have Corel Paint Shop Pro Photo X2, or any other art program that has the object deleter tool, and could quickly fix the banner for me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Demo banner

Just to make things perfectly clear, this banner was made by me, I am not trying to have someone edit someone else's banner. If you look on the bottom left of the demo banner you will see my tag, plus I can show you the three original pictures I used to make it, the open banner and over 40 personalized banners I used it for before my program started glitching. So you can rest assured that I have every right to edit the banner .

If you can help, please let me know.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anyone have object deletion tool? Need help 14 Years ago Karma: 54
No one have a program that could edit the word out for me? It would only take about five minutes to fix, so if you have the object deletion tool, please let me know.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.