Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Updates and Fanfics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Updates and Fanfics
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Updates and Fanfics 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Hello my fellow Dokugians,

So as some of you might have noticed, I've disappeared fromm this site for the last 3 months. I like to convince myself that a few of you miss me and my contributions thus I'm posting this message XD My computer has died and is a pile of toast. I got a terrible virus and can not currently afford to have it fixed. So for the next few months I will continue to be a creeper on here in the background >.>! I apologize to my few remaining fans who have messaged me asking for updates - I'm sorry but I have no way in doing so. Also, to rub salt in my wounds, I have a few finished chapters on my currently useless computer that I could not replicate. So it all comes down to this; I am on Hiatus and will be until I either find a leperchaun or mug Batman. But know that I am still here, receiving messages, and missing all of you - especially my fellow chatroom miscreants

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Updates and Fanfics 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
Yes! I have missed you Rinku-kun!! Im sorry to hear about your compute; virus' suck. I hope everything works out for you! We need to catch up (:

Miss you!
-MissKatt

ps. If you mug batman, I want the underwear he wears over his pants. In case you didn't know, I am unhealthily obsessed with batman (:

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Updates and Fanfics 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
Aw man, I'm sorry about you're computer crashing, I know how frustrating that can be. We'll wait patiently for you to come back

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Updates and Fanfics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry this has happened to you! I don't know what I would do in your place. Probably go crazy or most likely drown in my tears.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Updates and Fanfics 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 62
I am very sorry to hear about your computer and its accompanying virus. That always sucks. But, I would like to say....

It doesn't matter to me how long you take and you make lurk as long as you want. I have been a fan of fanfics that may take many years to complete. I am in this for the long haul. Any well written author who updates is one to cherish.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.