Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'M BACK! But what story should I do first?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'M BACK! But what story should I do first?
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'M BACK! But what story should I do first? 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
That's right guys MiHonoKo has a comp she can write on once again! Now I know my fics aren't that popular, but I do want to continue them. The thing is I don't want to take on too much at once (Still got studies and stuff that I enjoy). So I'm asking YOU yes YOU which fic I should take off of Hiatus first?

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
anna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'M BACK! But what story should I do first? 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
First off I would like to say welcome back! and I am glad that you decided to continue your story's. Hmmmm as for which story to take off of hiatus, I would vote for "A Demons Wife" ,since Powerless to Stop is already completed. But seeing how you are the author it's which story do you feel should be taken off hiatus. It really makes me sad when an author puts their story on hiatus but I understand because they have an outside life but when they all of a sudden take a story off of hiatus it makes it all worth it because it forces me to read the entire story again. I'm sorry for filling your forum with my rambling lol. I hope you enjoyed my answer.

Logged Logged
DemonWolf
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I'M BACK! But what story should I do first? 10 Years ago Karma: 0
i love ur story Koishiii no Hana an i was just wondering when will u post the next part of it

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.