Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Amazing authors
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Amazing authors
Silinara
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 77
I always want to leave reviews and get caught up feeling like I have nothing significant to say in my post other than "I liked this" so I just wanted to say a giant thank you for writing to all the authors who really make my day when I see they have posted something new. A shoutout to Sage McMae, LadyGoshawk, mythicamagic, thetroll, Chie, and Drosselmeyer. I know whenever I see anything by you guys I'm guaranteed to love it.

If anyone else has some authors they want to let know are awesome please post them in a reply!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
I would add kaoruhana, DeadlyGlacier, susie, Elle Jene, and LadyGoshawk to that list. If you've missed these terrific authors, you should check them out!!

Actually, though, ANYONE who takes the time to write a fic, post it on our site, and follow our rules is a CHAMPION in my book. I love all our authors, past and present, and greatly appreciate every single contribution. They are the reason we are the largest AU pairing InuYasha fandom site on the 'net and have been since our inception in 2008. With over 4,000 stories on the A Single Spark archive, and over 7,000 stories on the Dokuga site proper, I'd say there's a lot to love.

Thanks to each and every author out there... and thanks as well to all our fanartists! That's a whole 'nother post!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 156
Thank you, Silinara! That is super sweet of you and this thread is such a lovely idea.

And I whole-heartedly agree with Wiccan. Everyone and anyone who can make words happen and is even brave enough to publish them for all the world to see is a champion indeed! There wouldn't be a fandom without creators and fan fiction in particular is like the backbone supporting the whole community!

Logged Logged
mythicamagic
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 21
Thank you! We have an amazing community here ^^

Logged Logged
thetroll
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
This is so heartwarming to hear! For me, at least, I think we'd have no creators without people enjoying, reviewing, and supporting what we create! Your support helps us produce more for everyone to enjoy. Everyone here listed is a rock star, but so are all the people who take the time to review, comment, and share what you like about our work and how excited you are for more--it keeps us writing and creating!

Logged Logged
Hya-chan
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Most of my reading is done with a toddler who constantly wants to touch my phone but I know there are people like Mythicamagic and Novemberdoll who I get really excited to see update. It's always a small bummer when it isn't one of my guilty pleasure stories but I know that it will be a good read regardless. The toddler is why I don't leave reviews though. They would start to make sense and then the little one would grab my phone and they would look like this:

"Hey, I really enjoyed this chapter. XJHYSGABIFEOIWAIKJJJJDKSLAMWPODS"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/01 14:28 By hyacai.
Drosselmeyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 8
Thank you so much! You're words are beyond heart-warming, and I know we all appreciate you taking the time to say something. <3 <3 <3

Logged Logged
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 109
Thank you Wiccan (and everyone else too)! This just makes me so happy! I wanted to highlight a few authors I didn't see on the list (and I know I'm forgetting someone, so you can bet I'll be back):
Forgettable Fox
Monomyth
Fragmented Matter
Lucy Morningstar
Susie
Sereia
Shastuuh

??AND EVERYONE ELSE who takes the time to write stories here, you deserve SO MUCH credit, and I appreciate everything you do! ??
I love it when I go back once a month and get to read all of the lovely stories here! It makes me so happy to spend that weekend indulging in reading and commenting on so many stories by so many different authors! We all have so many wonderful ideas and stories to share, each one so different and unique, and lovely, and it is literally one of the highlights of my month to get to see all of that!

KH ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/01 23:09 By kaoruhana.
gingersnaps
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
This is such a sweet, wonderful thread! I feel like we're wrapping all of these talented writers into a great, big, warm hug! Which they more than deserve for all their hard work and joy that they bring to our lives.

I'd like to add a few of authors to our growing list: Kanna37, wonderbug, and Demonlordlover. If you haven't checked them out before, I highly recommend them!

Seriously, there are sooooo many fabulous authors on this site, and it's a pleasure to discover and fall in love with their creations. All of the authors mentioned, and unmentioned, are beautiful human beans, inside and out. As a life-long reader, I can't express how much each fanfic helps inspire and motivate me to pursue my dreams and stay creative.

Everyone, please keep reading, writing, and supporting one another!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/06 02:55 By gingersnaps.
Elle Jene
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Amazing authors 2 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
WOW! It's a true honor to be mentioned here. I had to do a double-take.

I sincerely, sincerely appreciate it!

I had been lurking in the background on this site for about year before I got the courage to start reviewing, and finally writing. It has been fun and a great learning experience! I firmly believe in the idea that we should tell people how much we appreciate them more often. I try to do this IRL all the time, so I'm not sure what had me hesitating!

That said - I'm all for the lurkers, too! Read to your heart's desire!

I will add that all the authors listed in this thread that I already knew are definitely in my favorites lists and they were a big inspiration for me to get started writing again. For those listed that I haven't yet checked out - I'm on my way!

Thanks for this thread and for considering my writing <3

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/08/12 22:20 By Ellejene. Reason: clarity
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.