Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me!
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me! 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
First:
Sesshomaru's sister dies in childbirth. Leaving Sesshomaru with a new daughter and no mother. The baby much have a new mother or she'll die, too. No demoness will take the child and not kill it (not sure why). Enter Kagome, to be the mother and Sesshomaru mate. There's more to the story, too. With Inuyasha and his mate, a new baby (the future king of Japan, I think), aging to an adult in a weeks time, harem girl, losing her powers, changing into something new and a bad guy.

Second:
Sesshomaru and Kagome are trapped in a cave by Sesshomaru's mother. She wants an heir for the West and a mate for Sesshomaru. So Sesshomaru is forced to mate and inpregnant Kagome before leaving the cave. Now mated and pupped Kagome leaves with Sesshomaru to the West. There's more to the story, too. Like fighting with Sesshomaru, going on a vacation, sick Kagome, Inuyahsa, shopping, fireworks, drunk Inuyasha, fighting with Inuyasha and many more bad guys.

If these summaries aren't enough, please let me know. I can write in more detail.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ariannani
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me! 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 18
The first one sounds like 'Father of the Moon' which sadly is no longer posted.

The other sounds familiar but I cant say for sure. I will hunt my faves though I think its there.

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me! 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
Thank you for the information and help.

The first story I was looking for was called "Father of the Moon" by Beautifuldaisy.

Dose anyone know why its not posted? I'm sorry the story been taken down. I really liked it and wanted to re-read the story. It makes me sad that the story has been removed. ???? Does anyone have a copy of "Father of the Moon"? I would love to read it again, please?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/07/26 03:06 By mychellg.
inali
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me! 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 58
I’m pretty sure the other story was also by beautifuldaisy, though I can’t remember the title.

Logged Logged

I like researching stuffs...
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Not funny!!! Please tell me it isn't so? Why remove some of my favorites? I want to cry.

Dose anyone know the name of the second story, anyway?

Logged Logged
Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
I located the name: Forced Romance by Beautifuldaisy
Summary: Sesshomaru and Kagome have a awkward meeting in the middle of the forest. But what happens when someone from the west traps the miko and demon in a cave, and the only way to get out is for an heir to be conceived..

Does anyone have a copy of the story "Forced Romance" by Beautifuldaisy, I could have? Or any of BeautifulDaisy workers, so I can read them any time I want too?

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Can't Locate Two Stories, Please Help Me! 5 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Shelly wrote:
Thank you for the information and help.

The first story I was looking for was called "Father of the Moon" by Beautifuldaisy.

Dose anyone know why its not posted? I'm sorry the story been taken down. I really liked it and wanted to re-read the story. It makes me sad that the story has been removed. ???? Does anyone have a copy of "Father of the Moon"? I would love to read it again, please?

As I posted elsewhere, please do NOT request copies of stories that have been removed on the forum.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Shelly
Pup
graphgraph
Oh! Sorry I didn't know about that.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.