Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Profanity in Reviews
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Profanity in Reviews
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Profanity in Reviews 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 277
I recently discovered at least one member that was prone to using profanity in her reviews. Needless to say, since we have a rule that all public space posts MUST be K rated, I was forced to delete the reviews that contained the profanity.

If you've suddenly noticed that you're missing a review, that's what happened to about six authors. I'm so sorry, but we really need to keep the profanity out of the public areas.

I would ask, though, should any author receive a review with profanity in it, that they contact me so that it can be taken down. Yes, we've been around a while and never had a problem, but all it would take is just one minor wandering through reviews or the forum and an adult finding out for the site to become history.

Please, please, PLEASE... no profanity in reviews, on the forum, in chat, on your profiles, or on profile comments!

Thank you all for your cooperation!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
dancingfingers
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Profanity in Reviews 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 33
Well. I hope whoever it is, they will change their language

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.