Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
thrown into the future
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: thrown into the future
Realo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I was looking through the list of fanfiction for something to read and saw there was one about kagome being thrown into the future. It's not the first one I've seen of it's kind as well she seems the one that gets thrown through time a lot lol. So it got me thinking what if sesshy thrown into kagome's time and got stuck. But sadly I suck at writing so I was wondering if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 62
Do you like fanfictions where he is temporarily or permanently stuck in the future? I know of some fics you might like if so.

Logged Logged
Realo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Both really

Logged Logged

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
How about these...

Unsung Silence By: Draconic Ban-Sidhe
A year after the Shikon was restored, she's stuck at home. Kagome wants nothing but to return to the past... until the past comes looking for her, in a most unexpected way. Can Sesshoumaru and Kagome help each other out.... or not? SxK
Rated: Fiction T, Chapters: 48, Status: Complete

Laying Amongst Dokatsu By: Nostawen Allesiel
They were brought together under unlikely circumstances. A deal was struck, a bargain made, relationships were broken, a new one began to form. And in the center of it all, one human woman managed to alter the course of the past and the future.
Rated: Fiction M, Chapters: 49, Status: Incomplete

It's also here on this site...

Laying Amongst Dokatsu
They were brought together under unlikely circumstances. A deal was struck, a bargain made, relationships were broken, a new one began to form. And in the center of it all, one human woman managed to alter the course of the past and the future.
Rating: M, Status: Incomplete, Chapters: 50

Logged Logged
Realo
Pup
graphgraph
Thank you but I was also hoping that some of you on here might write new ones as well as you telling me about old ones. ^_^

Logged Logged

silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I was thinking precisely of Laying Amongst Dokatsu, lol. *brainstorms* There are several fics off the top of my head I can think of where Sesshomaru visits the future continuously with Kagome. There are two fics I know of he was "asleep" for centuries and woke up in modern time. Would you be interested in these?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/15 10:18 By silentsoliloquy82.
Realo
Pup
graphgraph
I'll take a look at them but I want more something more like where he time travels there by mistake or some sends him there against his will (I'm thinking maybe that I should set up a challenge but I don't know the rules to do that)

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 47
Realo wrote:
I'll take a look at them but I want more something more like where he time travels there by mistake or some sends him there against his will (I'm thinking maybe that I should set up a challenge but I don't know the rules to do that)

As far as I have seen, there aren't any hard-set rules about posting challenges, except that you should post your challenge under the "Challenges" heading in the Fanfiction category of the forum and the post itself, as well as the fanfics that come from it, need to follow the rules of the site, which are listed on the Rules/TOS link on the bottom of the page.

As to the challenge itself, you can make up your own specifics of what you want to see in the stories. Many members offer rewards, like various kinds of artwork, but they're not required.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
I just remembered another fanfiction that fits your criteria if my memory serves me correctly! Have you read the one listed below yet? It is a newer story, too.

The Guardian by Miss Libra
Rated: MA (NO YIMS!)

Drabble Series: I am Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands. I was pulled into the Bone Eaters well by an unknown force of yokai. This Sesshoumaru has found himself 500 years into the future, in a place called Toyko, where I no longer exist.

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8508/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/06/15 13:01 By silentsoliloquy82.
Realo
Pup
graphgraph
@silentsoliloquy82: Thank you for finding that I will read it and see what I think. X

@CritterWhisper: Thank you for telling me that, I was worried that I had to have a prize and the only medium's I'm good with for art are photography and video editing so I don't think I would be able to give them a prize. v.v

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:thrown into the future 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 47
Realo wrote:
@CritterWhisper: Thank you for telling me that, I was worried that I had to have a prize and the only medium's I'm good with for art are photography and video editing so I don't think I would be able to give them a prize. v.v

Many authors like to complete a challenge just for the sake of the challenge itself, but prizes do give an added incentive. If you decided that you wanted to try to give a prize, you might be able to find an artist who would be willing to donate some of his/her work towards a banner or a token. As long as you have the artist's permission and give him/her credit, you shouldn't have any problems.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
You're welcome, Realo.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.