Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Completed Drabble Movement
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Completed Drabble Movement
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Completed Drabble Movement 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
I think we already have the solution if I understand that the rules will allow it from what Wiccan Said. And I don't think Sugaroo is out of line to suggest us Drabble writers to do it.

It is not hard to compile the short drabble into longer chapters and post the story again as a chapter story. This would also give the writer a chance to make edits, rearrange chapters, or even remove unnecessary bits to make the flow better. I know that after working on a drabble series for a year or two it can start to get bloated or meander. Its a wonderful chance to reedit, and improve the work. Then (If I understnad that this would be okay) repost the "New and imporved" version for those who prefer to read chapter stories or old fans who might want to sit down and reread the work in a more complete form.

I rather like the idea. Its a great chance to improve a work I put so much time and effort into, and if it makes my readers happy too its a plus.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.