Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
REVIEW TROLL ALERT!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: REVIEW TROLL ALERT!!
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
REVIEW TROLL ALERT!! 12 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Dear Authors...

It has come to my attention that a number of you have been plagued by reviews of a critical nature from an anonymous, unsigned reviewer. This person has used various names like:

Sesshy fan
Critics
a reader

We have traced the IP addresses of this person to Singapore and are in the process of trying to block their IP addresses from accessing this site. Unfortunately, we have a couple of legitimate members from this area that use similar IP addresses and we don't want to block them as well!

Here's my request to you... rather than respond to this person in author's notes, please alert me to their reviews. That way, I can acquire yet more IP addresses to block, and remove the troublesome, trolling reviews in the process. And, yes, this is a TROLL. None of the reviews left by this person on this site have been of a positive nature.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!! Please?

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.