Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Question!
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Question! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 23
Hey all,

I have another question for you all since you were all great help on my last one. Did the shard hunting group travel all over Japan or was it just central Japan?

I'm still trying to figure out the whole plot line of my new story, get all the bugs I can think of worked out before starting on it. I didn't realize how big it was and the size of territories of that time until I looked at a map ^^;

If anyone knows where the shard hunting generally traveled it will be greatly appreciated!

-Ama

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Question! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
another big plot whole, but if you think abotu it it has to be more centralized. Granted there's never any really set timeline as to how long kagome stays in the past, the way they have YET to kick her out of school implies that she gets at least 1 - 2 days in for ever 2 weeks.

No one could really travel very far, always having to go back to one point to let her go home.

I would logically say central Japan.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Question! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 23
Thanks!

I was thinking Central Japan, mainly for the reasons you listed. That and after looking at the map I thought "Wow! How could they travel so much with her still going to school and everything else?"

Logged Logged
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Question! 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
But, do remember that Kagome was always 'sick' (with 'serious illnesses', some that take a lot of time to recover from). So she had much more time to go shard hunting (I clearly remember Inu getting pissy that she had to go to school for a week (5 days) because of tests, that in itself implies that she may spend quite a bit more time in the Sengoku Jidai.)

And I don't know if in Japan they kick you out of school for too much absences (excused ones).

Though, I think they didn't go too far (Mount Hakurei may probably be the farthest), central JP is still the best bet.

~lily

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/02/12 17:01 By Lily Noir.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.