Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Quick Question
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Quick Question
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Quick Question 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
For the writers who write stories with the main character POV being of one from the feudal era. How do you have them see time as it passes?

For example: If four months have passed. How would you have them address that?

Would you go by moon cycles or another way?

I'm kind of having trouble on how to word that situation for the current chapter I am working on -_-;

(It's my Jaken POV story-I don't think he would use the term 'months' for the time that has passed in the story)

Thanks in advance for any help

I really hope this is in the correct section, I was going to put it in the off topic discussion, but since it had to do with writing I thought it may go here...sorry if it's in the wrong section!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Quick Question 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32
Cycles of the moon would be appropriate, I think. Also, you could go by seasons, for longer periods of time.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.