Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Free and LEGAL version of Office
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Free and LEGAL version of Office
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Free and LEGAL version of Office 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
I found this the other day. Now remember this is the BETA version of it. But it is the full version with Word and it is completely legal. How good it works I haven't a clue (this is Microsoft folks so expect problems)

www.microsoft.com/office/2010/en/download-office-professional-plus/default.aspx?SID=1064823-2-0-ARTICLE-alert

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Free and LEGAL version of Office 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 10
I took a look at this site because I was interested in what it would entail. As you all know, Microsoft products are absurdly expensive and if there's a way to get something free from them, I'm all for it. Here's what I found out from downloading Microsoft Visio.

1 - It's a beta version of the software. Thus, you are obligated to provide Microsoft with feedback. It's in the terms of the licensing agreement.
2 - Microsoft will periodically monitor your use from the internet. They can't access any other software you have on your computer, but they will look at the Office 2010 applications.
3 - There's no telling what any bugs would be because it's a beta version.
4 - They're offering beta access to over $1000 worth of software! ( I know, right???)
5 - It will expire in October of 2010.

I've been fooling around with the Microsoft Visio and so far, I absolutely love it. I'm not even a developer or anything! They've changed it completely and it's almost unrecognizable from old versions of the software. I'm debating on downloading the rest to try.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.