Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Updating/Editing Family Secrets
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Updating/Editing Family Secrets
Tiegrsi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Updating/Editing Family Secrets 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Pretty sure I attempted once before to start editing this story and finally finishing it, but I never managed to do more than a couple of chapters. Today I sat down and really edited chapters 19-40. Tomorrow I will be posting them to the site, and removing the chapters 41-51 for re-writing. I'm just terribly unhappy with the entire build up and fight between Sess and Inuyasha...so I am changing the story-line a bit.

Also...the mating will be pushed back by this change. And I am hoping to start on the storyline of Sess & Kags traveling North to the Arctic Kitsune tribe...there will be a mystery to solve there!

If anyone has any suggestions as to how they would like to see the conflict between Inuyasha and Sess pan out (if you've read the story before), I'm open to suggestions. However, I don't want Inuyasha dead - or even maimed too badly - and he has to realise that he can no longer claim Kagome and that she was never his. Perhaps I should (or Inuyasha should) impregnate Kikyou? Perhaps having something else to focus on would distract his dumb butt from continuing to be a nuisance to Sess & Kag's relationship?

If you haven't read it before, please check it out after tomorrow! dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4996/1 WARNING story is rated MA!

Updates will be sporadic, unfortunately, but I'm trying!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Updating/Editing Family Secrets 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
HOORAY!

Glad to see that you haven't totally abandoned us! Welcome back?

I'll be eagerly looking forward to the changes and the progress when you have time!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Tiegrsi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Updating/Editing Family Secrets 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks, Wiccan! I decided not to pull down the original chapters for now, but left an AN with a warning where I stopped editing. I never really left...I've continued reading others' stories...I just haven't had it in me to actually write anything of my own for a long time.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.