Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A story you need to check out
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A story you need to check out
Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A story you need to check out 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
I kinda lost it for this story so I'm promoting it here, hoping that some of you will lend me their time and read it.

I think I just like to get some encouragement, some kind of inspiration or muse or something. I mean, many are messaging me to continue but I'm kinda lost here... I kinda know what to write and I can't find it in myself to write..

But I really want to update it but..God. I don't know.

I'm just thinking that there is really something wrong with my story so I do not want to update it anymore..but I want to but I don't want to..

Please, check it out. Perhaps, you could provide me some sort of encouragement. You can even give me some constructive criticism or advice.

[THE MISCHIEVOUS LADY]

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7338/1

The Mischievous Lady
Kagome is a playful lady. She is a trouble-maker, hard-headed, cunning and veryyyyy mischievous girl. It is also time for Lord Sesshomaru to choose his mate. Hmm.. How will Sesshomaru handle a troublesome and disobedient girl like her?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 11-18-12 - Created: 05-07-12 Chapters: 22 - Reviews: 63 - Words: 43,748 - Reads: 32,978

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.