Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Coming Soon...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Coming Soon...
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Coming Soon... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Okay, so I had this idea...

I was struck with the notion to start a new story, but was struggling with the plot. I had an idea, but it wasn't enough to build a whole story on. Anyway, I've finally got the basic plot worked out, and wanted to "advertise" the story, kinda like movies are advertised before they're released. So, I figured I could just start a thread on it, and what better place to do that than here!

Title: The Twines That Bind (I may change this later)

Summary 1.) Blinded by youkai poison, Kagome gradually regains her sight, and with it the ability to see strange red threads. When forced back to her own time, she meets a mysterious stranger whose unwanted attention is driving her to the brink of insanity! “Surrender Kagome, fate will not be denied!”

Summary 2.) Forced back to her own time with a strange new ability, Kagome soon discovers that fate, and a handsome, yet obnoxious stranger are conspiring against her. “Run away if you wish Kagome, but every road will lead you back to me.”

Category: Romance/Drama/ and a bit of comedy

Universe: Post Canon CU

Release date: I'm hoping to post the first chapter by 7-8-2012

And, in giving credit where it is due, part of the idea for this story came from Kae in the borrowed muse thread.

So, there's my story, (or soon-to-be story) I hope others will post their upcoming stories here as well!

Happy reading/writing!!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Coming Soon... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 60
Sounds good. Am looking forward to reading it.

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Lady of Jupiter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Coming Soon... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
I can hardly wait. It sounds like a good plot, with a lot of different possabilities.

Logged Logged
Paradise_Kiss
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Coming Soon... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
Lady of Jupiter wrote:
I can hardly wait. It sounds like a good plot, with a lot of different possabilities.

I totally disagree. It doesn't sound like a good plot at all.

I sounds like the best plot ever!
Oh my God, I'm switching my fangirl mode on and you haven't even posted the first chapter yet :3
I look forward to reading your story.
Yours impatiently :* ^o^

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Coming Soon... Remnants of the Spider 11 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 26
Okay, so I was really thinking of starting this new story, but it has been hinted at, requested, or otherwise brought to my attention that there are at least a few people, who are interested in seeing an update on "Remnants of the Spider."

So, I have decided to put the new story off for the time being, and try to pick "Remnants" back up again.

The good news: Chapter 54 has already been started and is pulled up on my computer screen this very minute. I'm so glad that I at least have that to work off of!

The not so good news: I can NOT find my old story notes for this!!! This means I'll have to read at least the last SEVERAL chapters in order to be able to pick up where I left off from! And I absolutely HATE reading my own work once it's been posted!!

But, I guess it'll be nice to get back to updating this. Up until now, I've had a pretty good track record for finishing all my stories, and I'd like to keep that up.

So, there you have it. I don't know when I'll be able to get the next chapter up, but I'll be shooting for this weekend. If not, perhaps some time next week.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.