Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Existence of Empathy. Chapter 8/9/10
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Existence of Empathy. Chapter 8/9/10
Lionel
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Existence of Empathy. Chapter 8/9/10 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
This is addressed especially to readers of 'Existence of Empathy', especially those that have read original, raw version of chapter eight.

While editing chapter eight today, I made extensive changes to the story and added more details. It became so lengthy (around 4000 plus)that I had to split it into two chapters.

So!Before you read chapter nine, please read chapter eight first so you don't miss out any important details!

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7358/8

Apologies for the anti-climax...but not to worry, Chapter 10 will be out by tomorrow night.

For all those who haven't read 'Existence of Empathy', it has my first fanfiction I have ever attempted.

Set in post-canon, the Great War is over, and the Shikon jewel is gone. It is a time of peace in Feudal Japan. Inuyasha has finally confessed his feelings for Kagome and they are betrothed. But cracks have formed in their relationship. Everything goes to pieces when Inuyasha is dicovered in a compromising situation unintentionally. Sesshoumaru, master of no emotion, ironically is the one person that understands Kagome's need for emotional defenses...

Please and have a read if intrigued!
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7358/1

Don't forget to leave a review! I'm especially interested in hearing what you think of Akemi, Kagome and Sango in chapter eight and nine.

ADMINISTRATIVE EDIT: Links rated MA, no YIMs

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/05/22 19:26 By MoxyMikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.