Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Shikon Champion
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Shikon Champion
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Shikon Champion 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 8
I'm not sure how many people are reading my current fanfiction, but I felt it would be better to post an announcement this way than making an Author's Note as a chapter.

I've decided to move updating from every week to every other week, so the next update will be NEXT Thursday. I'm doing this because while I am beginning to write again, my juices aren't flowing as well in this story as they did in Jewel of the Seven Seas, so I have less chapters in reserves than I would like.

I feel the need to post this because unlike on dA, where there is a separate comment box that I can write in without touching the story itself, I don't write about my thoughts and plans for the story here or on fanfiction, so unless you watch me there too, you wouldn't know that I've been having some troubles with the story.

I guess...now you know?

So yeah, updates are gonna be every other week from now until I decide to change that.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.