Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fanfictions by MiHonoKo on hiatis indefenatly
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fanfictions by MiHonoKo on hiatis indefenatly
MiHonoKo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fanfictions by MiHonoKo on hiatis indefenatly 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Unfortunatly my laptop caught a virus and all of the fics I had been working on were lost. I don't curently have another computer I can use to write so all of my stories have to be put on hiatis. I'm terribly sorry.

Logged Logged

A Demon\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s wife
The Dominant Heart
Powerless Against the Shikon curse
Powerless To Stop
Koishii no Hana
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fanfictions by MiHonoKo on hiatis indefenatly 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
Aw hon, that stinks. I hope you get a new machine soon, and can begin working on your stories again. ::huggles::

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.