Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
She's Our Miko Apology...Sorta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: She's Our Miko Apology...Sorta
Duchess Of Darkness
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
She's Our Miko Apology...Sorta 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 7
I feel like I should apologize for my recent FanFiction to those who read my story , She's Our Miko. It was wrong of me to not completely warn yall just how demented and dark it will be. I dont want anyone sickened or disturbed. So for those who are to light and modest of the heart steer clear of me and my work til this dark stain in this mind is purged.

I'm aware that I may only aquire a very small audience and that's fine. I was expecting that. I'm not guilty for it... not at all. But I'm so sorry to those I have offended. If there was brain-bleach I'd give it to yall but sadly there isnt and I'm sorry.

People feel like it's rape in my story, but I assumed that I was portraying a situation where one is forced to come to terms that they are a sleeping cell submissive. Clearly I failed. But writing this for a hobby, it's good practice for me. I'll try again. Yes there will be more...*grins* and until someone save your minds from my evil you all will be at my mercy

*Ahem* dont ask me what happened to make me take this 360. I read an Ann Rice erotic trilogy of Sleeping Beauty and was enlightened and found myself wanting to experiment with Sessh and Kags. Forgive this lowly dark soul. I know some of yall are disappointed in me but I wanted to feel rebellious with that 'left-field' mindset.

I will get to those other stories when this dark cloud clears over my head so dont hate me...too much.

D.O.D

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.