Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
GAH! Facepalm!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: GAH! Facepalm!
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
GAH! Facepalm! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 11
Good gravy, I feel sooo bad about not updating last week, so I had to come say something about it...I'm not even sure that anyone will read/see/care about this, but here it is anyway.

I just started school again, and even though I'm only taking two classes, I missed an entire week of my college algebra class (the maths is ebil I tell you, eeebbiilllll!!!) and I have a lot of catching up to do. Unfortunately, I'm not sure when I'll be able to update again, so this is my apology...I'm SO SO SO sorry!

I will try to write (and update) when I can! Don't desert me!

Extremely apologetic,
~Aubrey

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Caleesci
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GAH! Facepalm! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
No worries Aubrey! Real life, especially schooling, comes first! Good luck getting caught up in your Algebra class. We will just all be sitting here waiting on pins and needles for your next update

Caleesci

Logged Logged

I claimed the Shikon no Tama in the Dokuga Claim Game
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:GAH! Facepalm! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
No need for apologies dear. Unfortunately, our beloved stories sometimes must take a backseat to real life. Which is as it should be. School, jobs, family, and friends frequently get between us and our stories. Anyone who says differently is either lying or has no life.

Would that we all could make a living by writing or just reading our favorite stories. Sadly, if that were the case, nothing else would ever get done. Your readers will wait, patiently or not, for your next update.

Good luck with your algebra.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.