Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Apologies to "Stealing Heaven" readers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Apologies to "Stealing Heaven" readers
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Apologies to "Stealing Heaven" readers 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 39
I'm very sorry it's taking me so long to post an update. This school year's ending has been kind of hectic (oldest is moving on to junior high, middle had to have his IEP reviewed for 2nd grade and youngest has had a bunch of prep-stuff for entering kindergarten in September) and the pregnancy is being kind of rough on me- I'm exhausted and spend days on end sick to my stomach, making it a little hard to focus on the story .

I'm hoping to have some time after tomorrow (that's the last day for NYC public schools) to work on the next chapter- I know that's what a lot of the story's readers have been waiting for since the last one left off hinting that something really important is on the horizon .

I'm grateful for your patience and eternally thankful to those of you that have given Stealing Heaven your love and support.

~Freya

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Sandreline Moon
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Apologies to "Stealing Heaven" readers 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
It is understandable - life gets in the way. So long as you do not put this story on hiatus, that shall be alright with me! Just make sure that you are taking care of you. ^_^

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.