Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Unwanted Vacation~ To My Readers
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Unwanted Vacation~ To My Readers
Riku Ryuu
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Unwanted Vacation~ To My Readers 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 19
If you read my stories, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I have to take a vacation from writing because my laptop somehow got a virus and now I can't get to my files. Everyone keeps telling me that I should have had a back up flashdrive, but what's done is done. I hope to have my laptop fixed soon, but until then I won't be updating any of my old stories.I won't even be able to be on here as much as I would like.

Yet again, I want to say that I am sorry.

Logged Logged

Cause I need all the help I can get
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Christine
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unwanted Vacation~ To My Readers 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
Here's wishing you good luck and I hope all will be well with your laptop soon and you are back in the business of delighting us.

Logged Logged
kogazgirl29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Unwanted Vacation~ To My Readers 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
same thing happened to me about a week ago. i went to open an email from my sister and it turned out to be a trojan worm. let me say i was not a happy camper. it crashed my computer. luckily i have a virus scanner on my computer. it took care of the problem after i was able to get it turned back on. it took about three to four hours just to get my computer to work right. i had to keep on scanning the computer just to double check everything. believe me i know how you feel right now. there really is no need to apologize. i hope that u can get your laptop up and running again soon. good luck.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.