Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fractured Fairytale ~ On Break Until June 10th
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fractured Fairytale ~ On Break Until June 10th
R.M. Avalon
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Fractured Fairytale ~ On Break Until June 10th 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
So as some of you know there are two things that will be holding up Fractured for the next few weeks. One of them was expected, the other was not.

The expected thing is that I will be in Spain from 05/24 to 06/09.

The unexpected thing is the icing on the cake of what has been one of, if not the most nightmarish months of my entire life. On Saturday evening my family is having one of our dogs put to sleep because of a very advanced case of lymphoma. He has been my fuzzy little brother (even though for a good while he was bigger than me) for 10 years now and the fact that I'm going to have to say goodbye to him is devastating to me.

I'm not really in any shape to be writing a funny story right now, so Fractured did not update yesterday, and chances are, will not update before I leave.

Don't worry; your daily updates will continue when I get back to the US.

Thank you for your support and patience.

Ava

Logged Logged

Dokugas very own certified fairy princess, granting wishes with my wish-granting tiara since 2010!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tsuki Ai
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Fractured Fairytale ~ On Break Until June 10th 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I'm sorry. I know how it feels to have a dog you love put down.

Logged Logged

cakeiton
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Fractured Fairytale ~ On Break Until June 10th 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 55
We support you fully, Ava!! Take your time, enjoy Spain, and we'll see you when you get back. MUCH MUCH LOVE!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.