Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Danyealle's Stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Danyealle's Stories
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Danyealle's Stories 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 91
Since I'm getting site PMs asking about some specific fics of mine, I thought I would explain...

I'm re-uploading them but this takes time to accomplish. It took me two days alone to chop them into chapters and reformat them (removing things like line breaks and adding ones Dokuga accepts so that it won't make the database act weird with them, glitching the story or fixing formatting issues with some of the older stories). I'm trying to add a little at a time so as not to knock legit updates off the front page for old stories of mine. Once Wiccan gets her computer problems sussed out, she's going to assist and, between the two of us, we can accomplish it faster (if you post on this site, you know that such a thing can be time consuming to do for one chapter... imagine having to put up 40, 50 or even 60 chapters back to back. This takes some real work and can take an hour for just one story alone, depending on what has to be done and go into it!). So, please, be patient. I'm working on it but it takes some time when you're talking putting up close to 30 fics!

Just an FYI when it comes to Lord Sh'omamoo.... First, I cut out the short lemon scene in the last chapter, why is explained in the author's note in the beginning, taking it down to an M rating and added a 'lost' chapter as a Dokuga exclusive. It doesn't add anything to the story but just my way of saying thanks to y'all.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Danyealle's Stories 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 22
I'm glad to see that you're reposting all of your stories that us readers can enjoy. Take your time of course. We all know how time consuming that can be.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.