Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The family ties
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The family ties
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The family ties 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
Hi to all wonderful dokugians that are currently reading 'The family ties'
This is my first fic (although I did post 'The Strength of the Shikon' first ) and originally I started writing it as a way of practising my English skills. The more I wrote, the more I enjoyed it and thus one day decided to post it.

Just to clear up a few things that may lead to confusion (if you have questions about something in particular do ask):

Sora: Yes he was the one who watched Kagome when Sesshomaru came to collect her from school. He and Kanna serve the West and thus protect Kagome. The aether energies that Sora uses is what a void demon is likely to use. At least in accordance to Japanese phylosophy of five elements, the void (or light in some cases) being one of them.

Baddies: there are a few apart from Tsubaki (who will not be there for long anyways). Some are pretty easy to guess, others not quite but at this point all are Inuyasha characters.

Aging of characters: Ah lucky me there! It was hurting my head a lot initially but then I remembered that most agreed that youkai age as they mature mentally, meaning that Inuyasha/Kagome/Sesshomaru age gap can and will lessen with time.

Why Tsubaki hated Kagome so much: Well I can't give away too much, but here is one reason why. Tsubaki wasn't told much about her target, but she knew Kagome's mother in the past and is aware that some part of the child is youkai.

How long the story is going to be: Not exactly sure. I haven't thought about the length of it up until I was asked. For sure there will be a few 'teenager' chapters before she will become an adult. I really enjoy writing the story. ^^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:The family ties 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Chapter 19 is up! *does a little dance*

This is probably the longest ever it took me to post! I've been quite good with this story so far with weekly (ish) updates and just like that I broke the pattern by not posting for..two weeks I think? Either way my muse is back and Chapter 19 is up!

I am still drifting between the men that Kagome could possibly fancy at this point. I am not that keen on Inuyasha at all and the timing is not right for it to be Sesshomaru. I've been thinking it over yesterday and it made me realise something, there are tons of men in 'Inuyasha'! Rumiko Takahashi and the team know exactly what gets our girly hearts pumping eh? So.. if anyone has any suggestions, I will gladly listen

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/02/03 21:35 By criticat. Reason: forgot the ' ' in Inuyasha
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.