Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Stealing Heaven & Other Freya Ishtar Fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Stealing Heaven & Other Freya Ishtar Fics
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Stealing Heaven & Other Freya Ishtar Fics 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 39
(sorry if the subject line seems at all pretentious, it's just that Heaven is my most widely read fic at the moment, but I have no idea how many readers would actually recognize my name. Like "Freya who?" "The one with that story..." "Oh, her, okay." XD)

I had already made this announcement on my story Precious Blood: Crimson Entanglements, but need to expand what was stated in that Author's Note to encompass some of my other fics.

Bound, Lost to Time and (as stated above) Precious Blood: Crimson Entanglements, will- for the time being- only be receiving sporadic updates. I apologize to anyone reading those fics. The reason for this is that I want to focus more directly on the story Stealing Heaven until it is completed. As I don't usually 'map out' my stories, I can't honestly say how long this will last, but expect that it will be for at least the next month. This doesn't mean that the other stories won't be updated at all, since I will still write updates for them if the creative flow for one of them sweeps me up at a given moment.

I'm beginning to suspect that my lack of ability to finish my previous fanfics (*cough* Sins in Dreaming *cough*) was due to how much I'd divided my attention between the large number of fics from different fandoms that I was working on during that time. I'm hoping that by narrowing my scope I can get Heaven finished, and without taking huge chunks of time between updates to do so.

That being said, unless there is some RL interuption, such as holidays or kids' sick days from school, I will likely be posting updates for Heaven once a week (twice when I can pull it off) which has kind of been the schedule already, give or take a few days. Please be aware that if more than a week passes without an update, it may be because along with Heaven I'm also focusing on returning to one of my original fictions (which, gods willing, will be my first novel once it's completed). <_< . . . Well, that and the whole 'RL interuptions' thing.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/04 12:27 By Freya Ishtar. Reason: typos >_
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.