Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Entire rewrite of the series
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Entire rewrite of the series
Erliane
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Entire rewrite of the series 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello everyone, I'm new to Dokuga and I've posted my fanfiction, 'Sesshoumaru, Lord of the Western Lands' a few days ago.

It is, indeed, an entire rewrite of the series in which Sesshoumaru will basically replace our beloved (cough) Inu-baka.

Summary:
'AR/rewrite of the anime/manga. Rated T for language and violence. Sesshoumaru interferes when his brother attacks Kagome to get the jewel. They will have to work together if they want to prevent the jewel from falling into the hands of Naraku.'

Which is exactly what happens - Sesshoumaru doesn't really want to have to do anything with humans, but he knows that if the jewel falls into the wrong hands, it could be dangerous to his lands and all of Japan.

I got the inspiration for this story by brainstorming with my mother. You see, we watch anime and movies together all the time, and so we watched Inuyasha. Both my mother and I thought Kagome was foolish to stay with Inuyasha because she is, after all, just second for him.

Even in the end, she'll always be second to Kikyo. I realize that most people like this, but I believe there are some that do not.

And I desperately wanted to change that. I got to the point that no one wrote in their fanfiction what I wanted to see, and so I just sat down one day and started to write.

I'll not be rewriting every last one of the episodes. (No, people, I'm not going to rewrite ~200 eps. I'm not mad.) but only the most interesting ones.

Pairings will be Sesshoumaru/Kagome, Inuyasha/Surprise! (not going to tell on that one, it's a very nice one.), Miroku/Sango (made for eachother), and (older)Shippo/DaughterInuyashaxSurprise. ^_^

I'm posting all of this here because I love to go on and on about my fanfiction, and I can only post 300 words A/N.

Link to the story:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/4916/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/01/17 05:04 By Erliane.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Mary
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lord of the Western Lands: rewrite of the series. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I really like your story. I totally agree about Kagome being stupid for not leaving Inu-Yasha sooner. I never quite liked Koga though. Sesshomaru is a much better match for her.

I'll be following your story eagerly.

I do wonder who the "Surprise" match for Inuyasha will be. Does that mean it's not Kikyo?

Logged Logged
Erliane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Lord of the Western Lands: rewrite of the series. 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
Thanks! I'm glad someone agrees with me about kagome.

Kouga? Well, anyone's better than Inuyasha, I guess.

Yep - the surprise match does indeed mean it's not Kikyou. But it's not Kagome either. (of course). Not going to tell you though. ^_^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.