Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Legacy of the Inu [Action/Drama/Friendship](Canon)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Legacy of the Inu [Action/Drama/Friendship](Canon)
Mikki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Legacy of the Inu [Action/Drama/Friendship](Canon) 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Summary: Sesshomaru and Kagome have a child after an unexpected request from the Lord of the West. Hang on, why hasn't he got fluffy ears? SESSHOMARU!! Stay tuned for the adventures of the Legacy of the Inu. Chapter V is here! - Reviews are loved!

I know I crap at summaries. I really do. This is my first Inuyasha story evah! And I have rarely posted my plots onto FF or any other site. So I'm very new to this sort of thing. You can tell in the early chapters that well... I was crap at writing chapters, never knowing when they were going to end or not. xDDDDD

Since I'm currently in the middle of doing my GCSE tests I might be rather inactive and updates could be rather few and far between. Chapter VI is currently in the making. I find this story rather hard to write even though I can picture it in my mind.

I would like you to read this story and please review and comment on the plot that has already unfolded and I like people guessing. Love r0o's guess on FF.

Review:

i like what's going on, but i kinda hope there's a romance for kags and sess, it seems kinda evil that her son hates her, and that she's sess' lover, mother of his pup and fate seems so against them. I'd be amused if Takeshi was papa's reincarnation, and this darkness was b/c he has no love in his heart. like his powers are so great but without love, and kindness they are just darkness. i'd like to see more. and a relationship for kag/sess if possible ^_^

I have decided to discontinue the story on FF and only upload it here on Dokuga.

I hope you like 'The Legacy of the Inu'

From Mikki

((I'm currently writing a smutty one-shot as a thanks for the great r0o [since I have been a closet fan for ages xDD keep the smut coming R0o!!! xDD]

Link to prologue:
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3400/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.