Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
365 Days- Angst, Death, and Somehow still canon...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 365 Days- Angst, Death, and Somehow still canon...
kazenokoi
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
365 Days- Angst, Death, and Somehow still canon... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey everyone.

I wrote a fic based off of cancer. Yeah, depressing. But I hope touching as well.

My father and my mother-in-law both died of brain cancer. It's a horrible disease. Not a day goes by that I don't still think of them.

Instead of just being sorry for myself and unproductive, I felt that it would be better to vent some of my feelings and experiences into this fic. I think anyone who has watched someone become ill of this disease would understand. It broke my heart to watch my husband's mother die, knowing every second exactly what would happen because six years prior, it had happened to my own father.

However, this fiction is a bit different- not all of it is about Sesshoumaru's illness. It starts off very canon. It relies on scenes from both the manga and anime to pull it together. Yet there's a lot left inbetween the lines that I did my best to fill in. I hope that if you do read it, you enjoy it.

Warning- those who dislike vulnerable Sesshoumaru need not apply.

-Kaze

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:365 Days- Angst, Death, and Somehow still canon... 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 56
Been there with my father, grandmother,aunt.... several others...maybe that's why I'm so drawn to your story despite trying to avoid angst in the stories I read.
It's a good outlet and good story.
Thank you.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.