Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Of Gods and Demons
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Of Gods and Demons
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Of Gods and Demons 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
Hey everyone! Sooooo, being the perfectionist I am, I have gone through my story, Of Gods and Demons and done some major revisions. Changed some grammar, added some things, took out some others, polished, shined, wrapped up all nice. There are especially a lot of new things added to the last few chapters, so if you've been reading along, you might want to reread chapters 20-23.

Cool beans, right? Right.

Oh, and thanks to all my readers here, I recently hit 200 reviews, which is fan-fricken-tastic! So, yup.

And if you haven't read my story, you should probably start. I mean, I don't want to brag or anything, but I wrote it. And if that isn't reason enough to start reading, it won some award...like first prize for best action/adventure story at the Dokuga awards...whatever that is, pshhhh. (This is fake arrogance just by the way, I'm really only like...half this arrogant lol)

Here's a summary and a link if you're interested, which I know you are:

Of Gods and Demons Sesshoumaru has always hated humans and Kagome...well, she's never really liked him. And now that they've been forced to take on the same journey, they'll have to tolerate each other...Just one catch: don't fall in love. A SessxKag Romance/Adventure [WINNER OF BEST ACTION/ADVENTURE]

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Of Gods and Demons 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
hello!! i just want to say i love your story and will be rereading!! Thanks for updating + fixing!! ^_^ ^_^

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Of Gods and Demons 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
beckyducky wrote:
hello!! i just want to say i love your story and will be rereading!! Thanks for updating + fixing!! ^_^ ^_^

Thanks

See, this girl knows what's up.

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.