Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Warriors of the West and The Void
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Warriors of the West and The Void
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Warriors of the West and The Void 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Okay think it's been long enough since this forum opened for me to post

Warriors of the West:
Summary: The following takes place on the day of the Ambassador's annual homecoming...
Warnings: Mention and descriptions of torture.
Rating: MA
Awards: Won third place for Best Adventure 2nd Q 2009 in Dokuga awards.

In depth explanation: Warriors is a concept crossover with 24, meaning no characters or storyline is brought over, just the idea. It takes place in the feudal era and as with the show, everything is set in real time. Each chapter takes one hour. Even if you do not watch 24 you will still be able to follow the story without any problems. The CTU (counter terrorist unit), which would be more like a counter assassin unit in this story, is led by Inuyasha with Kagome as his second in command. Everyone is human and in case you are wondering, Kagome is the 'Jack' of this story.

Warriors of the West

The Void:
Summary: One minute everything is perfectly fine and the next? In the next you are transported to an endless nothingness, pulling from the depth of your soul a relentless fear that can never truly be described. (Excerpt from chapter 2)
Warning: Some lemon action.
Rating: MA
Awards: Nominated best drama, 1st Q 2009 Dokuga awards.

In depth explanation: After Miroku's wind tunnel goes berserk, Kagome and Sesshoumaru are sucked up into it ending up in complete darkness. As the others try to move on without them on the outside, they try to find a way out of the void. Each chapter is split into two parts, the first part is Kagome's monologue in which she normally gives hints about what's going to happen either in that chapter or later chapters. The second part is in flashback mode. Both are in Kagome's POV.

The Void

Out of the two, I happen to think Warriors is the better story, even though The Void has far more reads and reviews. It has a much more complicated and in depth storyline, chapters and story as a whole is longer and I love how I portray the characters in this one. Especially Kagome and Bankotsu.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Warriors of the West and The Void 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Update: Now up to 15 chapters posted for both, leaving The Void with only 4 chapters to go and Warriors with 9.

New Summaries added!

The Void: Kagome and Sesshoumaru's lives are turned upside down after being sucked into Miroku's wind tunnel, leaving them in a world of total darkness. And the events that occurred in the void, changed them forever.

Warriors of the West: The following takes place on the day of the Ambassador's annual homecoming... Warnings: Torture. Events leading up from the attack on the Ambassador, lead Kagome to be arrested as a traitor.

(Nominations removed from summaries for this post seeing as voting is still open.)

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Warriors of the West and The Void 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
Update: The epilogue for The Void has been added along with a sneak preview of the summary for the sequel. Happy reading.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.