Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Stories from the end: Rated MA
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Stories from the end: Rated MA
Lorraine
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Stories from the end: Rated MA 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi! I have just joined Dokuga, though I have been trying to write this story on both ao3 and ff.net.

This fan fiction, "Stories from the end", is titled thus because it is what it is called, this is a story from the ending of the quest of Kagome and Co. You could even say that it is the story of the end. The plot follows when Kagome is mysteriously waylaid (Do not worry, this is not a deus ex machine, though it might seem to be so at the moment) and after travelling for a day or two, very, very randomly stumbles on an injured Sesshoumaru, who seems to be very ill. This is a story that focuses on the relationship of Kagome and Sesshoumaru as they try to travel back to Edo--and coming to terms with the problematic mutual attraction that they seem to feel towards each other. This is going to be slow-build, and sometimes, a little self-indulgent. I have a story in mind and I do hope to complete this fiction this year.

I wish I could say I had a update schedule, but you can expect one update at least once month. Do give a read, and if you like, leave a review about whatever you gotta say about the fic, good or bad.

Thank you all in advance!!!

Here's a link to the story : Stories from the End

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated M (but should be rated MA for language), NO YIMs!!

THIS STORY IS DISCONTINUED AND DELETED

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/01/10 22:38 By Millereflets.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Geisha Tactics
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Stories from the end: Rated MA 6 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 13
I just read your story and I'm already deep in love with it. I will do a proper review a little later.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.