Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I guess I'm back? lol
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I guess I'm back? lol
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I guess I'm back? lol 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Hey everybody!!!! I don't typically do forums but I figured why not! I'm not sure how many of you followed Legal Jargon or any of my other fics, but lately I've been feeling pumped!
Years ago I said I'd likely do a string of oneshots with the 'Killing the' theme, featuring a jealous Kagome and an oblivious/ tolerant Sesshoumaru... I surprised myself and actually made a continuation of Killing the Laptop that's really prequel. Killing the Cell Phone is kinda funny I think. Check em out if you're ever bored.

1Killing the Cell Phone

2 Killing the Laptop

Legal Jargon3 is my baby right now. It features an ambitious Kagome who is interested in making her mark in society and a transforming Sesshoumaru who's prejudices are being challenged. It's really the first creation of my young adult mind... while Killing the Cell Phone is brand New... it's linked to an old teenage idea...

I'm having a phenomenal time letting my imagination run wild. I'm not sure if anyone else thinks like me... but these fics seem to take a life of their own... they kinda write themselves. There are 18 chapters to Legal Jargon... I must say it has exceeded the length of any other story I've written (18 chapters) and it still has a ways to go.

If you read em.. let me know what you think! Love it or hate it! My feelings don't get hurt very easily! I love constructive criticism.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2017/06/19 02:46 By Kjinuyasha.

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kagaku-sha
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I guess I'm back? lol 6 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Hey guys! Just wanted you all to check out a short little one shot I wrote called Sogi. It's rated T and extremely short and somber. Please check it out if you get the time.

Logged Logged

-Kjinuyasha Look for my stories on the Spark... Im too lazy to move them. Lol!!! ^_^
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.