Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dragonsbane Abridged
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dragonsbane Abridged
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dragonsbane Abridged 7 Years ago Karma: 7
So long story short, my fanfic Dragonsbane is the only one I'm actively working on since I don't have any other incomplete fanfics I could possibly be putting effort into. I've given it two updates recently after a year's long hiatus, and since it's a story where I'm basically just making things up as I go with only a few plot threads in mind I had to actually read my own fanfic to remember what it was about. (I am so good at this fanfic thing guise please bring back awards so I can finally have one for this A+ effort I put forward).

To prevent myself from having to read it again in the future I took very elaborate notes on plot threads and characters. These notes are a complete mess, but in honor of Dragonsbane being on he verge of being my top fanfic when it comes to word count with still a long way to go I decided to use all my advanced knowledge on how to make dank graphics to create a graphic novel out of my notes creating a short story that basically explains in high detail the story of each arc of Dragonsbane.

Though I believe my art work is spectacular I don't believe it counts as fanart so I hope it's okay that I posted it here. It's just something I made for fun and felt like sharing.

This is Dragonsbane: Abridged.

PART 1
PART 2

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.