Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Between Two Worlds (Preview)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Between Two Worlds (Preview)
Sheena Dawn
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Between Two Worlds (Preview) 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
This is a preview of a story I'm currently working on where Naraku and Sesshomaru wind up in the modern era with Kagome. I'd love to hear your opinions on it, and whether or not this is something you'd want to read. I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT.

-
“Higurashi!” Kagome cringed as she heard the voice of her school friend Hojo across the sparsely populated supermarket and just in time for him to embrace her in a hug causing her to freeze in dread. She had accomplished having a satisfyingly good day showing Naraku and Sesshomaru around Tokyo only stopping at the market so she could buy a few items for their evening meal.

“Hojo… it’s nice to see you,” She said with phony happiness but was mentally telling him to get lost, while she liked the guy as a friend there was no possible way she could see herself dating someone like him. The thought no sooner crossed her mind when she heard a low growl from behind her and broke the hug to look at the two demon males behind her wondering which one it was.

“When did they let you out of the hospital?” Her friend asked causing her to return her attention to him.

“Last night…” She whispered distraught at the latest in her grandfather’s effort to come up with causes for her absenteeism from school.

“It’s good to see that you didn’t break anything after falling down the shrine stairs.” Hojo said with a smile and she stared at him dumbfounded. “If you’re feeling better how about going on a date with me this Sunday?”

“I don’t think so Hojo, we have family visiting from out of town.” She said.

“Ok maybe some other time then, I have to finish grocery shopping for my mom.” He said waving as he walked away and Kagome let out a long held sigh of relief.

“Who was that boy and what’s a date?” Naraku asked as he stood next to her.

“He goes to my school.” She said. “And a date… it would be comparable to courting in the warring states era.”

“That boy…” Sesshomaru said standing on the other side of her. “Is not a suitable mate for a woman like you.”

-End-

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.