Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Something New
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Something New
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something New 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Hiya!

I am not sure exactly WHERE I should post this or if I CAN, but I have re-read the site rules and it doesn’t look like I am breaking any rules. However, if I AM, then I sincerely apologize. Or if I put this post in the wrong place, again, I am very sorry.

This post is a bit of self-promotion BUT it doesn’t promote a Sess/Kag fanfic, so that’s why I put this here

Anywho, I wanted to promote my new story. I have been writing Sess/Kag fanfiction for a few years now and wanted to write an original plotline/characters outside of any fandom. Since I have many fans on Dokuga, I wanted to give them the knowledge that I am writing an original piece (meaning not a fanficition). I have just uploaded my first story and first chapter on Fanfictionpress.com. You can find me under the same penname (a.k.a. BelovedStranger). And, if any of you know my stories, you know I write ONLY MA, so this story I am promoting is MA, no YIMs, please!

Delicate Flame

An unfortunate soul meets a kindred spirit. Delilah suffers from a life threatening illness, while Mary has been used and abused. Whereas one lost the ability to smile, the other fakes one for all the world to see. Against all odds, they come together, fighting adversity and discrimination, realizing happiness was theirs for the taking. WARNING! Girl x Girl romance.

Remember, this is an MA story by Dokuga rules!

And here is a link to said story ^^

www.fictionpress.com/s/3231317/1/Delicate-Flame

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Something New 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
Yup, it's Self-Promotion, so I'm moving it there... otherwise, you're good!

Good luck with the new story!!

~~Wiccan~~

EDIT: PS - Yes, I know it says "Fanfiction - Self-Promotion, but all our fanfic authors have used it to promote non-fanfic stories, so I'd prefer it here... THANKS YOU!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2015/01/16 18:56 By wiccanmethuselah.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Something New 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh O///O My bad. And thank you ^^ Learn somethin new every day.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Something New 9 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
No problem, m'dear and, like I said, good luck with the new story!!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.