Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Stories
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Stories 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 17
Hello, this is probably the last time I'm going to mention that I was previously Rin-Rin.

I just wanted to explain something. If anyone looks on my profile, they'll notice that I only have two stories, Legends and Extraneous. Originally, I had lots more, Surprises, Handicapped Love, Jumping Through Time, The Value of Each Other, and various one-shots and things that never really got continued.

Recently I something happen in my life that made me want change. I deleted all of my stories, changed my username, etc.

I'm not going away, I still have interest in SessKag. I go through phases I've noticed, SessRin phases and SessKag phases. Right now, I'm SessKag. So I'll probably be around a lot and whatnot.

I just wanted to explain that so that if anyone goes looking for those stories for some reason, that they were pulled. Like, The Value of Each Other will make a return in November or December since it's a holiday fic. I also wanted to explain that in case they got author alerts from some author named Wunderberry they didn't recognize, or just in case nobody recognized me when they saw me posting around the forums.

In the meantime, please support my newer stories Extraneous and Legends, which are both MA.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.