Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Fundraiser!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Fundraiser!
Jupe
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 28
Ack, I don't have any online monies right now, but I could probably donate a chibi SessKag picture, in the style of my Fractured Fairytales or Lolephant ones. ^_^

Logged Logged

Moo. We are a cow. Take us to China.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Sessylove219 wrote:
R0o, I will donate some cash. Just let me know where to send it. I can write a one-shot as well, if you want. Let me know, okay? I adore this site.

there's a new button at the top of the page, for the donations! ^_^ you do hafta have a paypal acct though. ^_^

btw you guys are swell!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
thirteenxwishes
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 4
Can't give any money (D:) but am willing to write oneshots if given prompts. But no adult content - one of my few requirements. Hope that's all right, and good luck with the fundraising!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 91
A copy of my novel will be up for grabs. If you REALLY need it I might be able to pull out a oneshot if given a prompt.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
R0o, I will donate some cash. Just let me know where to send it. I can write a one-shot as well, if you want. Let me know, okay? I adore this site.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
rOo!! I'll be able to donate money--one-shots, and some art if you'd like. Just let me know if there's any deadline or whatnots dear.

Logged Logged
emmaren
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
I can donate money. I also can donate oneshots if someone would be so kind as to give me a prompt. I know I am being lazy, but my muse has been on the back burner for a while now.

Logged Logged
possessed
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I will gladly donate $, a couple of one shots, handmade earrings (I may even be able to find sword charms), quilled snowflakes, whatever...

Just let me know what you want to offer and how many, within reason, of course. I can't make one for every member!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Fundraiser! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
Hi Dokugans! Its your friendly chatr0om r0o!

I'm coming to you here today to talk about fund raising! You wouldn't believe the leaps and bounds our beloved site has grown with in the few short months since its birth.

From about 80 member to now over 3400, and we haven't even hit a full year yet! That being said, our growth has prompted the need for more funds. We're looking into gaining more space so that we can keep everything running smoothly.

As noted on our site info page, the site normally costs $430 a year, and allows for us to have only a certain amount of space, we are currently nearing that fulfillment of that space.

Now there's nothing to worry about, if all goes well with this fundraiser we'll easily be able to more then double our space in some places and quintuple it in others.

All of that being said, we're asking you all to think about, and if you can to donate to Dokuga: www.dokuga.com/donate you do have to have paypal to use this.

There are going to be some items up for drawing:

5 different pieces of art by myself, including, 2 pre-made fanarts of SK and 2 winner choice SK's nothing graphic[**note - all 4 will be done in some form of watercolor, possible acrylic, or copic marker full color pics], and 1 Profile picture.[*note - this will be done like my own profile pic, in PS.]

A banner made by SKYE, stated that you Supported Dokuga, and of coarse you will be recognized on the Supporters page: www.dokuga.com/supporters

So thanks for taking the time to read this and lets get going on it! - r0o

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/07 23:24 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.