Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Nerd!Sessh
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Nerd!Sessh
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I read a fic a while ago where Sesshoumaru was a nerd. It was a really good read and would like to read another like it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 19
Are you talking about the fic where Sesshomaru and Naraku are friends and there is a lot of emails and journal entries? It was HILARIOUS, but that's the only one I know of off the top of my head.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
SunsetMiko
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 38
Love the idea of a nerdy Sesshoumaru. I might just have to break my no reading rule if we get some links!

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 95
The only one I can think of at the moment is Because That's How I Roll by Avadrea

Because That's How I Roll
Sesshoumaru is anti social, arrogant, moody, and a complete nerd. How a set of dice and a monster manual can help you find true love. *It started on IDDN and became a little story. This is a drabbel series. *Nominated for best Parody, Best AU, and best Drabble First Quarter 2011* (updates every Thursday. Some chapters shorter than others.)
Rated T

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Kae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
Kayelyn wrote:
Are you talking about the fic where Sesshomaru and Naraku are friends and there is a lot of emails and journal entries? It was HILARIOUS, but that's the only one I know of off the top of my head.

Yes! that's the one I read. I found it hilarious too. Do you happen to remember what it's called? I would like to read it again but can't seem to find it.

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Nerd!Sessh 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 156
A quick search with the word "geek" gave me this:

Cynernetic Mishap by Aki.
Summary: Sesshoumaru’s that one geek in school no one really likes. Kagome’s got a secret crush on him, and he’s head first in a pool of dice in love with her. Computers are lovely things, aren't they? ~Completed~

Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor, Romance

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/02/06 15:11 By Chie.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.