Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Tis' the Season
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Tis' the Season
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Tis' the Season 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 56
Ok my fellow readers.... 'tis the holiday season already. (Wait, didn't we just celebrate Easter?)

How about we make a little thread of fun holiday reads? I'd love to find something Christmas-y (or the like) to read.

Just post a link of a holiday tale you like, doesn't matter if it's a chapter or one-shot story. Give us the name, title and note the rating.

Let us know what your favorite couple can do with the holiday season.

I'll kick off with my own.

Sesshoumaru's Gift
Kagome's first Christmas in the past. No drama, just a time of little miracles. Rated just for a few of Inu's bad words. Nothing major.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 12-23-10 - Created: 12-23-10 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 9 - Words: 13,780 - Reads: 4,605
(and, yes, there is a sequel)

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Daniella
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Tis' the Season 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 22
Always a good holiday read is Her Christmas Wish by Oroyukae

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/2892/1?author=1969

Rated MA

And even though it's not finished This Sesshomaru Doesn't Do Christmas by SunsetMiko

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/1245/1?author=78

Also rated MA.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.