Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
New Author Tierra
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: New Author Tierra
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
New Author Tierra 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey, Dokuga! I'm back from a recent foray into the wilds of ffnet, and I came across an author named Tierraangelica. I spent most of my night reading her story, Blooming (rated M), and pm'ed her about bringing her story over here to Dokuga. I got her to agree, and today she has posted the first four chapters out of the seventeen posted on ffnet. I have really been enjoying the slow progression of romance, the circling around one another, and the witty banter. If you have the time, I would love for you guys to go and read and review and give her a big Dokuga welcome.

Blooming by Tierra

Sesshoumaru is curious about his half-brother's friend, Kagome, and her unusual scent. The two seem to run into each other often and Sesshoumaru even saves her one night! But Sesshoumaru has always hated humans except his adopted daughter, Rin. And Kagome has problems and secrets of her own. Will love bloom? In present time. Rated T-M. Not a lemon

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8087/1

She also just posted another called Dog Days.

dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8088/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/15 17:22 By Kayelyn.

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:New Author Tierra 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
That is so nice of you to encourage and help this author out! I'll check her stories out!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.