Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Non canon fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Non canon fics
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
SesshoXxKags wrote:
can u do some more please it is the best

More recommendations?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
SesshoXxKags
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
can u do some more please it is the best

Logged Logged

pup
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Non canon fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
So I just got done reading a amazing fic titled dancing with scissors, if people haven't read it, go do so. Anyways, I'm not normally one for non-canon sort of works, I like the classic Inuyasha settings but this one was so amazing. so I'm just looking for suggestions, I guess, to other, equally amazing, non canon works. I'm usually a MA reader, but I'm open to anything. I appreciate any suggestions anyone has.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 95
Misconceptions and Misunderstandings by Time on my hands
Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.
Rating: MA

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Halcali
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
Art of Tea by ElegantPaws (Rating M)
Fragrant were the varieties of teas in green, black, white and red, accompanied pleasantly by the faint enticing odors of earth, citrus, cinnamon, mint and bergamot. All manifestation of the sacred liquid enjoyed worldwide in the art of tea.

Merry Christmas, Mister Taishouby ElegantPaws (Rating M)
A seasonal tale of love, laughter and loss and the abiding spirit within, should one choose to embrace it.

Non-time travelling Kagome but Sesshoumaru and the gang are still demons that lived for centuries.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/28 01:41 By Halcali. Reason: forgot to include the author
dianne
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
Jewel of the Seven Seasby See03 is a really good one(MA!) and has a pirate sesshy

Happily ever after by Miss Teak is an all time favorite, even though it is incomplete it is very much worth the read. (MA!)

Long Rides by Oroyukae is also a really great one. (Very MA!)

Stealing heavenby Freya Ishtar. An amazing read, though it is still not quite finished- occasionally being updated though!. (Also very MA!)

And of course anything by forthright is amazing!

Haha, hope that helps!

(I seriously did not know how much smut I read until I went through my favorites! oh well! )

Logged Logged

Maria-Salvatore29
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Check it out,
When One Loves...
Kagome is a very poor human. Sesshomaru is a mighty Taiyoukai and the prince of Japan. Then, an alliance was formed between the humans and the demons which forces him to mate the chosen human girl in order to keep the peace between the two species. Could the the high-spirited Kagome warm the Killing Perfection's cold heart? Or would she just end up as cold and ruthless as they are because of the harsh world of the demons she is forced to live in?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 11-27-12 - Created: 11-26-12 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 7 - Words: 3,795 - Reads: 700

Link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7922/1

The Mischievous Lady
Kagome is a playful lady. She is a trouble-maker, hard-headed, cunning and veryyyyy mischievous girl. It is also time for Lord Sesshomaru to choose his mate. Hmm.. How will Sesshomaru handle a troublesome and disobedient girl like her?
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Friendship, Humor, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 11-18-12 - Created: 05-07-12 Chapters: 22 - Reviews: 64 - Words: 43,748 - Reads: 33,036

Link: dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7338/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/11/28 04:20 By mariasalvatore29.
Cathyrin
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Non canon fics 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Thank you everybody! I can't wait to start going through and read these.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.