Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a specific kind of fanfic.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a specific kind of fanfic.
Mizui
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for a specific kind of fanfic. 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
Oh goodness, those are everywhere, not hard to find at all!
But I'll share a few of my favorites.

Insanity is Hereditary By Danyealle-sama, Rated MA
In yet another effort to get Tetsusaiga, Sesshomaru plans to hold Kagome hostage after coming across her while she’s alone. However, Mother Nature has other plans for the daiyoukai, ending up putting him in debt to the miko, much to his chagrin. From that twist of fate comes a very interesting ride for both of them that leads to an ending neither could have ever predicted.

Beyond Broken By Knight of Disorder, Rated MA
Six years since she first fell down the well, five since she wished Kikyou back to life. She craves touch and intimacy, she craves to hear her name on the lips of a man.

Seven Feudal Fairy Tales By ladybattousai, Rated MA
After reading a poetry scroll amongst the relics once belonging to Inuyasha's mother, Kagome traps herself and Sesshoumaru in another world, where they must journey through seven, different fairy tales and complete the poem if they wish to return home.
About this one... I can't remember if too much of the story takes place outside of the Fairy tales, but they are still their roles as you know them, Miko and Lord.

And I just read a story that was beyond amazing that I can't for the life of me remember the name or author of...
Maybe someone else will know it.
Kagome is returning from her era to the feudal era when something goes wrong with the well. It takes her back in time, but much farther than her usual Five Hundred years. When she climbs out of the well she meets a young boy who is nothing like she expects.

I just feel horrible that I can't remember.. But anyway, the others are really great stories. I hope I was helpful, and if I think of more I will be sure to let you know.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/14 11:09 By Mizui. Reason: Press enter to send? New to me..
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Looking for a specific kind of fanfic. 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
I'm looking for a fanfic where the setting is mostly in the feudal era. I want Kagome and Sesshomaru to play the same (or similar) characters that they are (meaning Kagome is a miko and Sesshomaru the demon lord of the West). I want it rated MA or M. If anyone can help me than I'd be greatful, thank you.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a specific kind of fanfic. 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Oh thank you for your recommendations! Lately there doesn't seem to be many fanfics that are more in sync with the anime. I am not interested in reading about a vampire or high school fanfic these days anymore. Thanks again!

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.