Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
future fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: future fics
Tessitura
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Does anyone know any fic that kagome is found in the future? Any yokai is good for me. Just ask that kagome isn't broken, ditzy or bitter.

Thx

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
'Paper Lanterns' by insomniac_amy is a really lovely tale. Rating is M. Can be found here on Dokuga.
Not complete... yet, but well worth the read!

Logged Logged
Tessitura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Thx for the tip!

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
I have one up, Fallen Angel. It's completely post canon, following the manga exactly. Kagome is a very strong person in it and it's kinda backwards from what you usually see. MA ONLY though on that. you can find it on my profile

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 95
I like Misconceptions And Misunderstandings by Time on my hands. Kagome is somewhat broken in the first chapter but after that she gets her fire back. It starts out a little angsty but it has a happy ending. I highly recommend it.

Misconceptions and Misunderstandings
Without caring for the facts, Sesshoumaru jumps to the wrong conclusion with devastating results. Now months later, armed with the truth, he has to find a way to right the wrong or forever lose any hope of happiness.
Rated MA

and if you like one that has both the past and the future there is
Midnight meets Moonlight by Mujitsu
Midnight Meets Moonlight
(1st place winner in Best Romance and 1st place of Best Kagome Portrayal on A Single Spark! Thank you to who voted!) Kagome meets a present day Sesshoumaru and goes back to the Sengoku Jidai, only to meet the formidable TaiYoukai there. Can romance happen? Rated M for swearing and content in later chapters...
Rated NC-17

Ghosts by RosieB
A nine-part response to the Dokuga LJ comm\'s Child\'s Play Challenge. After Naraku\'s death, Kagome returns to her time forever, where she mourns her losses. An older Sesshoumaru offers a deal - a comfortable and secure marriage in return for a child. After all, they\'ll never love anyone - including each other - again, right?
Rated T

On the story "Ghosts" it says that you don't have to read the one-shot "My Obligation" from her collection "The Crickets Cage" but I found that parts of the story made a little more sense after I did.

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Ennui
Pup
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 6
Also, there are a few from Angelic Memories that are good reads:

A Haunting from the Past Rated K+
Kagome completed the Shikon-no-Tama and made her wish. Now she lives back in her own time after finishing college. Everything is going fine except strange things are happening. Who is it and how is it linked to her past?

Ghost of the Past Rated MA
A sequel to A Haunting from the Past - After cutting himself off from everyone and everything around him the terrible taiyoukai is faced with the miko of his past and slowly begins to take an interest in the woman.

Safety in Deadly Arms Rated MA
Kagome travels back and forth through the well even after the final battle with Naraku. One fateful night she encounters a certain beast in a heated rage. Her saviour is just as dangerous.

Letters Rated MA
Rin wants a mother to care for her but she doesn’t like the women her father sometimes brings home. She takes control of the situations and searches for a woman she wants to be her new mother. The best way to do that is to... steal a letter?

Logged Logged
Tessitura
Pup
graphgraph
Re:future fics 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
Thanks every one for the recommendations. They have been terrific!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.